Why Choose Global Nurse Force
Minimum Criteria to Enter Our Program
- Registered Nurse
- Current Nursing License
- 1 Year Experience (2 Years Preferred)
- English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS with a minimum score of 7 in three sections and 6.5 in one section or OET with minimum grade of B in three sections and C+ in one section
BECOMING A NURSE IN IRELAND
1. Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
IELTS with a minimum score of 7 in 3 sections and 6.5 in one section or OET with minimum grade of B in 3 sections and C+ in one section
2. Apply to NMBI for Recognition of Your Qualification
Comparing your qualifications with Irish education standards and requirements.
3. NMBI Assessment
NMBI will assess and evaluate all the evidence you provide
4. Decision Letter
Once assessment has been completed you will receive your Decision Letter with your outcome. This will be either:
1. Full eligibility and successful registration
2. Partial Eligibility - the applicant will need to sit a subsequent practical exam (Aptitude Test - RCSI) or a clinical placement (Adaptation)
5. Attend Direct or Online Interview & Secure Job Offer
Secure Job Offer and complete pre-employment checks
6. Apply for ATWS and Ireland Visa
Global Nurse Force will support you with your ATWS and visa application
7. Travel to Ireland
Global Nurse Force will assist with flight bookings, airport pickup and initial accommodation
8. Take the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test consists of a multiple-choice theory/knowledge test and a OSCE test. These two parts are based on NMBI Standards and Requirements for a newly qualified general nurse in Ireland.
9. Receive NMBI Pin
You can now work as a Registered Nurse in Ireland
Can Help Solve Your Facility’s Nursing Shortage
Our team of professionals will help you to identify the nurses you need and plan ahead for their arrival, ensuring a smooth transition for all parties.
WHO WE RECRUIT
Registered Nurses from all specialties including Medical, Surgical, Theatres, Paediatrics, Intensive Care Unit, Coronary Care Unit, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Oncology, PICU & NICU
SKILLED, DEDICATED & COMPASSIONATE NURSES FROM INDIA & AROUND THE WORLD
Our international nurses are superb caregivers with an equivalent nursing education and recent clinical experience relevant for Ireland job requirements.
Each of our nurses speaks English, is carefully pre-screened, has excellent references, a high level of competence and outstanding clinical skills.
Partnering with Global Nurse Force gives you instant access to hundreds of nurses who can start working at your facility in a matter of months.
We make it easy for you to recruit nurses from overseas by managing all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- Pre-screening candidates
- Arranging face to face / online interviews
- Assisting with NMBI registration
- Ensuring nurses receive visas to work in Ireland
- Requesting in country police checks
- Collecting references
- Welcoming nurses at the airport
- Arranging temporary accommodation
- Orienting nurses to the local community
- Guiding nurses on Overseas Aptitude Test
NO FINANCIAL RISK
Recruiting through Global Nurse Force poses no financial risk since you’ll only be billed for our services after your nurses arrive and start working at your facility.