This is the website for Global Nurse Force
Mailing Address: 18425 Burbank Blvd. #508, Tarzana, California 91356
Email: [email protected]
The Information We Collect
Information provided by you, such your name, contact, phone number, uploaded CVs/Resumes (“Personal Information”) through forms on our Site including registration, application, contact, and subscription forms. As you navigate the Site, information is collected through automatic data technologies. Any information collected may be used in the following:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates or service information, etc.
Protecting Your Information
Our server service is secure transferring data via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Only authorized personnel are permitted special access rights to our systems and are required to keep all information confidential.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist with our website operation. Third party vendors agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Public Forum / Blog
Public Forum / Blog
This policy was last modified on May 19, 2020.