Why Choose Global Nurse Force
Working as a Nurse in the UK NHS
Minimum Criteria to Enter Our Program
- Registered Nurse
- Current Nursing License
- 6 Months Of Experience (Preferred)
- English Language Proficiency:
- IELTS with a minimum score of 7 in reading, speaking and listening and 6.5 in writing or OET with minimum grade of B in reading, speaking and listening and C+ in writing
BECOMING A NURSE IN THE UK
1. Demonstrate English Language Proficiency
IELTS with minimum score of 7 in speaking, listening and reading and 6.5 in writing or OET with minimum grade of B in speaking, listening and reading and C+ in writing
2. Complete NMC Eligibility & Qualification Application
Applicant will create online account and complete eligibility and qualification application. NMC will confirm eligibility for registration within 14 days
3. Take the Computer Based Test (CBT)
CBT assures the NMC that applicant has the right knowledge and skills to practice nursing in the UK Results are available 48 hours after taking the test
4. Attend Direct or Online Interview & Secure Job Offer
Attend Direct or Online Interview & Secure Job Offer
Direct/Online interview arranged by Global Nurse Force. Secure job offer and complete pre-employment checks.
5. Secure Certificate of Sponsorship from Employer
Employers assign the CoS once the CBT exam is cleared The sponsorship reference number on the CoS is used for the Tier 2 visa application
6. Submit Tier 2 Health & Care Worker Visa Application
Applicant will submit their Tier 2 visa application and provide biometric application Visa is generally approved within 3 weeks
7. Travel to UK
Global Nurse Force will arrange one way flight to the UK, airport pickup, temporary accommodation and orientation. Collect your Biometric Resident Permit. (BRP)
8. Clear the Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE)
OSCE will assess applicant’s clinical knowledge. Results emailed within 5 working days from test date.
9. Complete NMC Registration
Submit health, character and language evidence. NMC will assess the application within 35 days. Receive Registration Number from NMC (PIN).
10. Work as a Registered Nurse in the UK
Enjoy and Prosper as a Nursing Professional in the UK
Can Help Solve Your Facility’s Nursing Shortage
Our team of professionals will help you to identify the nurses you need and plan ahead for their arrival, ensuring a smooth transition for all parties.
WHO WE RECRUIT
Registered Nurses from all specialties including Medical, Surgical, Theatres, Paediatrics, Intensive Care Unit, Coronary Care Unit, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Oncology, PICU & NICU
SKILLED, DEDICATED & COMPASSIONATE NURSES FROM INDIA & AROUND THE WORLD
Our international nurses are superb caregivers with an equivalent nursing education and recent clinical experience relevant for UK job requirements.
Each of our nurses speaks English, is carefully pre-screened, has excellent references, a high level of competence and outstanding clinical skills.
Partnering with Global Nurse Force gives you instant access to hundreds of nurses who can start working at your facility in a matter of months.
We make it easy for you to recruit nurses from overseas by managing all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- Pre-screening candidates
- Arranging face to face / online interviews
- Assisting with NMC registration
- Ensuring nurses receive visas to work in the UK
- Requesting in country police checks
- Collecting references
- Welcoming nurses at the airport
- Arranging temporary accommodation
- Orienting nurses to the local community
- Arranging OSCE training (if required)
NO FINANCIAL RISK
Recruiting through Global Nurse Force poses no financial risk since you’ll only be billed for our services after your nurses arrive and start working at your facility.