Working as a RN in USA
Your experience of America will be as unique as you are! The choices you make will define the country for you. Will you live in bustling New York City or sunny Southern California? Will your interests lead you to an urban trauma center or a community-based hospital?
A U.S. nursing career offers rich rewards to nurses – a career filled with challenge and endless opportunities to master new clinical skills, explore a new country and earn exceptional pay and benefits.
Why Choose Global Nurse Force
When you join Global Nurse Force, we become a part of your future. It is a responsibility we take seriously, so you can rely on us to help you make an informed decision. Below are a few of the benefits of our program:
Benefits of Direct-Hire Nursing Jobs in USA
Minimum Criteria to Enter Our Program
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Current Nursing License
- 1 year of Bedside Nursing Experience
- English Language Proficiency:
- Academic IELTS with 7 in speaking and 6.5 overall
- TOEFL iBT with total score of 83 and 26 on the speaking section
BECOMING A NURSE IN AMERICA
1. Hold a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Nursing diploma should be equivalent to an Associate's Degree in Nursing in the U.S.
2. Hold Nursing License in Country of Practice
Nursing license should be a full and unrestricted license to practice nursing
3. Pass IELTS Exam
TOEFL iBT, PTE and OET are also accepted for US immigration
4. Pass NCLEX Exam
NCLEX is the nationwide exam for the licensing of nurses in the U.S.
5. Obtain VisaScreen Certificate
A VisaScreen verifies the nurse’s education and English language skills have been evaluated and found acceptable for US nursing practice
6. Secure Job Offer from U.S. Healthcare Facility
Our hospitals, post-acute care facilities, nursing homes and dialysis centers are currently hiring international nurses
7. Secure Sponsorship for EB3 Immigrant Visa
An employment-based immigrant visa also known as a green card allows you to live and work in the US permanently
8. Attend Immigrant Visa Interview
Spouse and children will be interviewed along with the RN
9. Arrive in USA
We’ll arrange your flight, airport pickup and accommodation
10. Work as an USRN
We’ll help you secure your social security number and nursing license
Can Help Solve Your Facility’s Nursing Shortage
Our team of professionals will help you to identify the nurses you need and plan ahead for their arrival, ensuring a smooth transition for all parties.
WHO WE RECRUIT
Registered Nurses from all specialties including Medical, Surgical, Theatres, Paediatrics, Intensive Care Unit, Coronary Care Unit, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Oncology, PICU and NICU
SKILLED, DEDICATED & COMPASSIONATE NURSES FROM INDIA & AROUND THE WORLD
Our international nurses are superb caregivers with an equivalent nursing education and recent clinical experience relevant for U.S. job requirements.
Each of our nurses speaks English, is carefully pre-screened, has excellent references, a high level of competence and outstanding clinical skills.
Partnering with Global Nurse Force gives you instant access to hundreds of nurses who dream of living and working in America.
We Take Care of Everything
We make it easy for you to recruit nurses from overseas by managing all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- Pre-screening candidates
- Arranging Direct / Online Interviews
- Assisting with NCLEX Training & State Licensure
- Assisting Nurses with VisaScreen Certification
- Assisting with Green Card Application
- Requesting In Country Police Checks
- Welcoming Nurses at Airport
- Arranging Temporary Accommodation
- Assisting Nurses to Secure their Social Security Card
- Providing Comprehensive Relocation Support
NO FINANCIAL RISK
Recruiting through Global Nurse Force poses no financial risk since you will only be billed for our services after your nurses arrive and start working at your facility.