Getting Nursing Right for London
Capital Nurse’s vision is to get nursing right for London; ensuring that London has the right number of nurses, with the right skills in the right place, working to deliver excellent nursing care wherever it is needed.
London is one of the most exciting cities in the world. There are lots of opportunities for international nurses to live and work in this vibrant city.
The hospitals and healthcare facilities located across London are diverse in size and scope, providing an opportunity for overseas nurses to choose between living and working in the heart of London, in the outskirts in a smaller town or even a countryside location.
There are opportunities to care for people of all ages across all care settings and healthcare specialties.
Capital Nurse International Recruitment Consortium
The Capital Nurse International Recruitment Consortium was launched in October 2020 across London to co-ordinate the recruitment of international nurses.
The consortium supports NHS England and NHS Improvement and HEE’s plans to increase ethical international recruitment.
This is the first time that London NHS providers have come together to jointly procure and manage international recruitment.
Current Members of the Consortium
· Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
· Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
· Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
· Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
· Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
· Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
· NELFT NHS Foundation Trust
· North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
· St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
· Whittington Health NHS Trust
Benefits for International Nurses
1) Starting salary that is 20% higher for nurses working in Central London
2) Opportunity to work at some of the biggest and most progressive trusts in the country where you can advance your career in any direction you choose
3) You’ll learn from healthcare professionals from all over the world
4) You’re never far from world class sights, amazing cuisine and exciting nightlife
5) Pastoral services including accommodation support, acclimation support and salary advance
6) Welcome pack to help you understanding your organization and the area you’ll be moving to.
7) Welcome event & peer support from previously recruited overseas nurses
8) Structured OSCE preparation program to ensure you clear the exam on your first attempt
9) Post NMC Registration support including personal development and career planning support
10) & Much, Much More….
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your life and career in one of the most exciting cities in the world!
For further advice and support on relocating to the UK, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Let Global Nurse Force help you find your dream job in the NHS!